How to Add Money to Your Reloadable Prepaid Debit Card
With Cash at Any Checkout Lane
- Simply bring your Reloadable Card to any checkout lane or service desk.
- Ask the associate to load $10 to $1,000 directly onto your Reloadable Card.
- The funds are immediately available for you to use.
- Cash reload fee is $3.
By Direct Deposit
The most convenient and FREE way to load your Reloadable Card is by direct deposit. You can load up to $5000 from your paycheck onto your card as long as it does not exceed maximum card limits (see fee schedule for details). Your funds will be available on your normal payday.
It’s fast, easy, and FREE.
- As a cardholder, you can enjoy a bonus $10 added to your Reloadable Prepaid Debit Card upon successful direct deposit set up.† Extra money! (You’re welcome).
Transfer Money from a Bank Account
A convenient way to load your card.†† With an electronic funds transfer, you can add money to your card from the website of many banks, credit unions and financial institutions.
- Visit your bank’s website and follow the instructions for an electronic funds transfer or “ACH Transfer.”
- You will need account details, like routing & account number, from your Prepaid Debit Card.
- Log in to your account and select Direct Deposit to locate those account details needed to set up your transfer.
Moving funds between our cards is simple. Login below to move funds on your Reloadable Card to another Reloadable Fred Meyer Rewards® Prepaid Debit Card.
Other Ways to Reload Your Card Outside of Fred Meyer Stores.
You can also reload your card through the Visa® ReadyLink network at participating locations.^^
Applicable for Visa® cards only